We are a full service property management company with over 45 years of experience. Lyons Property Management is known for quality service. Because of this, we are highly regarded by both property owners and tenants. Our friendly and exceptional service sets us apart from other property management companies. With the full service option, our company does not charge procurement fees, advertising fees or lease renewal fees. We also provide discounted management fees for multiple homes and military members. The following list of services are standard, if you have any special requests that are not listed, please let us know because our services can be customized to meet your needs.
Marketing Your Property and Receiving an Application
- We more effectively market your properties and help fill vacancies sooner by using state-of-the-art software by AppFolio, allowing us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply online right from their smartphones.
- We price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster. We will also pull from other sites and give you up-to-date listing information and offer suggestions and/or specials to get your property rented quickly.
- Our office offers a marketing specialist that will stay in contact with you providing feedback on the number of showings and inquiries and create custom web postings to market your property.
- Once receiving an Application, we will screen for the best residents. The streamlined, built in resident screening, with Appfolio, includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. We will also verify income and rental history with their current landlord.
On Site Evaluations and Inspections
A member of our knowledgeable staff will meet you at your property and create a custom evaluation of your property to discuss rental rates and will provide suggestions about how you may improve marketability and increase rental value. We will also address any concerns and questions you may have to make a smooth transition.
If a property is already occupied with the current tenant, we begin our services by performing an inspection and create a complete cosmetic inspection report, check for violations and make suggestions for any rent increases or preventive maintenance repairs that may be needed. Inspections will generally be performed annually at no cost to you; however, additional inspections can be performed for a minimal fee.
Maintenance and Repairs
- Our office uses general contractors with pre-negotiated, discounted service call prices to keep rates affordable for our Owners. Our office will only perform necessary non-emergency repairs to your home up to $200 and will provide estimates for anything anticipated over this amount.
- We handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors and tenants so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
- We will perform an inspection on all repairs over $250 that are cosmetic in nature.
- In the event of an emergency, our office has an on-call staff member available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week available to you or your tenants. Thus, we do not use a third party call center who know nothing about your property.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account…no more waiting for a check in the mail.
- We collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay: electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- You have on-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports upon request.